Wednesday, August 29, 2012

She's Tricky

Today was a success! Got up early and went for a walk. Had egg whites with spinach, mushrooms, a Roma tomato and a tbs of shaved Parmesan. Tofurky and soy cheese sandwich on an Orowheat multigrain sandwich thin with a handful of fat free pretzels. Fear not, I have tiny hands so it was like 6. Dinner at Gypsy Den was a turkey melt with tomato, Mediterranean salad and a tiny scoop of sweat potato salad to taste. It was all so good. I had water and just a small taste of an Italian soda that the manager made me. I have re-motivated myself and I am stoked! I picked up my bridesmaid dress for my friend Tori's wedding that I ordered a size smaller than what I measured at 3 months ago and it fit perfectly. That's awesome because hopefully by the time we set sail on October 21st I will have had to have had it re-sized. 

Today was also my first day not having Diet Coke. As we all know I love Diet Coke and the idea of giving it up makes my soul cry. But I have decided to trick my brain and use reverse psychology on myself. You see I drink Jack and Diet's when I am out. If I give up Diet Coke I have nothing to drink my Jack with and I will not be able to order it. I am in fact cockblocking myself from well...myself. I'm pretty tricky. Ha ha. It was a tough day and I just felt tired from the lack of processed crap.

I am also going to try something new. They say that it takes 21 days to create a habit. So if you do something every day for 21 days you can create a habit. Taryn has informed me that in order to do well in the stripped challenge I need to up my cardio. So I am going to add cardio into my regimen everyday for 21 days with the hopes that by the end of the 21 days it will be a happy habit instead of a grueling chore. 

Apparently I was so tired from the detoxing and good behavior that I feel asleep in the middle of writing this last night!



No comments:

Post a Comment