Monday, August 20, 2012

Codename:Cake Pop

Let's just say that this weekend was super fun! Friday night was 80's night in Long Beach and all of the gym girls dressed up in full 80's attire and we rocked out. Now if you remember Taryn gave me the lock down and as of this morning I am breaking up with Jack Daniels. Le sigh. So I definitely broke up with my love in style this weekend. Saturday I got to see this really cool art show in LA and then it was off to see The Gabba Gabba Hey's who are this rad Ramone's cover band. I ate much better this weekend. Grilled fish tacos Friday night, veggie sushi Saturday night and an egg white omelette and veggie lasagna on Sunday. There was a little gourmet cheese and crackers Sunday afternoon but I'm not going to split hairs about it. At exactly 11:59 last night I had my last Jack Daniels. It's vodka soda city for this girl. Jack will be reserved for cheat days. Now in case you all are wondering, I do not drink everyday. In fact during the week I only drink water and one Diet Coke a day (that is the next beverage to be 86'd out of my life.) But I have a very social calendar and I do end up out on the weekends quiet a bit. So it's time to start making better choices.



So here's the frustrating part of today. My clothes are a little looser, I looked noticeably thinner according to Taryn, and basically my measurements stayed the same. Arms:15, Waist:50, Hips:50 and Thigh:24. I lost another inch in my legs. So at this rate I'm going to end up looking like a cake pop. Skinny ass legs and a round belly. It's kind of frustrating. So again the weight is coming off but from really weird places like my thigh and my feet. You hear that? My feet! I've gone down 1/2 a shoe size. That's exactly what every girl wants to hear...my what skinny feet you have. Sheesh. I keep telling myself that it's going to start coming off and that all my hard work is going to pay off but I lost a little wind out of my sail today. But tomorrow is a new day and the choice I make is to use this to propel myself forward and to fight harder. I want to make cake pops, not be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment